Germinating the seeds is fundamental to start the process of your own marijuana. The germination time of a seed depends on the type of seed and the technique used for germination. Also, the germination time ranges from 24 to 48 hours. In others words, this will depend on factors such as heat, humidity and the way the seed germinates.
For this purpose, it is necessary to have a little patience, to let the seed germinate in a good way.
What is the best technique to germinate the seeds?
First in this case since OSSEEDS recommended the most popular technique for germinating cannabis seeds.
Secondly, we will teach you to use the germination technique inside a powerful airtight plastic with wet kitchen paper. In others words, so that you have a super effective process.
Ten tips for a 100% guaranteed germination:
- In the first place, it is necessary that you have an airtight plastic pot.
- Second, inside the plastic pot, cover the bottom with a layer of kitchen paper. The paper should be moist but not soggy and should be of considerable thickness.
- We advise you to moisten the walls of the airtight plastic pot as well as the inside of the lid. Moreover, to ensure good interior humidity.
- At this point, remove any excess water that could damage the seeds.
- As can be seen, it is time to put the seeds in the pot, duly marked with their name.
- At this point you should cover the seeds with damp kitchen paper. Also, in the dark to germinate well.
- After that, put the pot on top of a heat source. Also, you can use the top of your refrigerator.
- Check the temperature. In general, the temperature should be between 19ºC to 22ºC, that is, 66ºF to 71ºF.
- After that, you must uncover the plastic pot every 4 or 5 hours. Also, to control the humidity and the good condition of the seeds.
- In conclusion after 24 or 48 your cannabis seeds will be germinated.
When the seeds germinate, they are ready to be put in substrate and begin their cultivation.
At this point, you must ensure that the substrate has good humidity to ensure the growth of your seeds as a plant.
You can moisten the substrate regularly with a water sprinkler, trying not to overdo the amount used. When the substrate is slightly flooded, it is because the water level is correct.
You sure want your plant to grow healthy and strong. First of all, for this we advise you not to expose the cannabis seeds to direct light.
After that two or three weeks of life. Put your plant with lights in indoor or to the sun in outdoor. At this time the plant shows the first pairs of leaves and begins to develop its central stem.
Another key point is the fertilizer that you use in the plant. Also, because in general after these 2 or 3 weeks you can add the nutrients for growth of your plant.
In general, automatic feminized, regular or autoflowering seeds can germinate at similar times. The important thing is that they are fresh seeds like those offered by OSSEDS.
Are you looking for any recommendations for medicinal seeds?
In this article, we bring you good news about the use of CBD. Effects of highly purified cannabidiol (CBD) on fMRI of working memory in treatment-resistant epilepsy. In other words, cannabis is breaking the boundaries for wellness.
In our store we have a great variety of genetics. However, if you are looking for some medicinal genetics rich in CBD and low in THC. Also, we can recommend CBD Critical Mass.
CBD CRITICAL MASS is a mostly indica genetics . Also, that will help you with your body aches as well as manage your anxiety problems. In addition, it is perfect for occasional consumers because it produces a balanced effect.
This strain is super rich in CBD because, have a 5% and is very low in THC, only 5%. Another important point is the flavor that is super sweet with fruit notes, special for medical extraction.
In conclusion, germinating your cannabis seeds is super easy and fast. Also, the important thing is make a good selection of strains and seeds. And remember, all the team of OSSEEDS wait for you to offer the best cannabis seeds.