First of all, those people who are starting with the cultivation of marijuana. Also, will wonder if it is possible to germinate and grow seeds in winter. From Osseds Bank, we will surprise you with this article:
Every good grower knows that in order to grow marijuana he needs optimal conditions for its cultivation. However, in some regions of the world their winters are very cold. However, it is almost impossible to grow marijuana outdoors.
Secondly, we always have the option of growing our marijuana seeds in greenhouses or indoors. In other words, the big companies in the marijuana sector work hard 365 days a year.
Thirdly, if you do not have a greenhouse. Also, you always have the option of setting up a grow tent at home. In addition, many indoor growers germinate autoflowering seeds for the winter period.
This point is interesting because few people take advantage of the winter to grow automatic seeds. Some do it because it is cold outside and others because they live in very hot regions and winter is perfect for low indoor consumption.
Finally, the yield of a marijuana plant outdoors will be very low. However, growing in a greenhouse or indoors you can achieve high yields in our harvest.
Germination method step by step
- Firstly take the kitchen or bathroom paper and moisten it, avoid that it remains with excess water, try to make a layer of considerable thickness.
- Afterward, put the paper in the base of the hermetic plastic pot.
- The following step is to put the seeds inside the airtight pot and on top of the damp paper.
- Indeed it is necessary to check the inside of the pot every 5 hours per day. From 48 to 72 hours the seeds are open and show the principal roots.
- When you germinate, the seeds need a good temperature. Presently it is important if the plastic pot has between 70º to 80ºF of temperature and the paper has good humidity.
- The seeds when shown to the principal roots, in effect are ready for planting in a small plastic glass 300cc at 1L.
- For this reason, the seeds need a good soil or hydro system of cultivation, to grow in a good way. When you put the seed in the soil make a small hole and bury the seed very carefully, without breaking the main root
- By the same token of careful the main roots, is necessary to make irrigation with a water sprinkler for having a soil with good humidity. In general, the small seeds need water but not in excess, this is important to have a good level of humidity on the soil.
- Secondly, after 3 to 5 days, the cotyledons rise to the surface and break through the soil to see daylight. Also, the central stem begins to grow, during this time wait for the second pair of sheets to give the power of light.
- In conclusion, your mission is ready because now, you know how to plants cannabis seeds in 10 simple steps. Now only you need to enjoy the best cannabis seeds of OSS Seeds Bank.
- Relative humidity: during germination the RH should be between 60% and 80%, during the vegetative phase the RH should be between 50 and 70% and during flowering between 40 and 60% maximum.
- Temperature: the temperature should be reasonably stable, so a wide temperature range is not recommended. During the germination of marijuana seeds the temperatures should be between 21 and 26ºC, during the vegetative phase. Also, between 21 and 29ºC and during flowering between 18 and 26ºC. The minimum values refer to night temperatures, which should not exceed 6-7°C difference from daytime temperatures.
- A good soil, well drained, fertile and fertilized with organic nutrients.
Selection of Strains
From Osseds Bank, we bring you a small selection of automatic seeds. Also, that will be the focal point of your home.
AK 47 AUTO
A world famous variety in autoflowering form.It is a powerful indicates strain.Bushy plants and produce impressive yields.In addition, Ak 47 Auto is an easy plant to grow for anyone who is starting in the world of marijuana.
BANNA KUSH AUTO
First of all, a true work of genetic engineering and years of studies to achieve this high quality strain with unbeatable flavors. Second, Banna Kush Auto gives off an intense fruity aroma from its first days. In conclusion, it is a strain with an impressive quality of flavor and fruity aroma and thanks to its genetic crossing it is a plant that grows by itself.
Blueberry x Big Devil AUTO
Blueberry x Big Devil Autoflower is a hybrid variety. Also, one of the most demanded Auto strains in our seed bank. We do not know if it is because of its attractiveness, because it looks like a plant from another planet or because of the amount of resin it provides in its large flowers.
But what we are clear about is that it is a plant that can reach a meter and a half high. Also, with hints of skunk and fruity from its first days of flowering. In other words, a perfect strain for any level of marijuana cultivation.
Anyone of any level of marijuana cultivation can germinate and grow marijuana seeds in winter. We always recommend growing indoors but with good media you can also grow your marijuana seeds outdoors. Finally, choose your marijuana seeds well and have a good harvest!