Growing cannabis is a very fun and easy activity to do. However, it can be tricky for novice growers, so OSS Seeds Bank brings you this “how to plant cannabis seeds” guide.
During you read the guide, you can learn about the most of 300 cannabis strains available for you in OSS Seeds bank. Additionally, you can learn “how to plant cannabis seeds” the right way.
What type of strain do you prefer?
In other words, the type of cannabis seeds you prefer is important. Because if in a garden you are growing a mixture of strains between sativa, indica or rudelaris, you can have more jobs.
Generally the strain mostly sativa, as Afghan Hawaiian x Laos x Jamaican between others, has developed more tall, so by this you need to make a good selection of strain. In other case the varieties more indica as Alien OG, have developed more lateral and the separation between nodes is usually very short.
These types of qualities are important when selecting a seed since it is not the same growing indica or sativa strain, it depends on the interest of the grower and if he knows what he needs for this purpose.
What flavor or effect do I prefer in the weed?
We wanted to add this point in this guide to sowing cannabis seeds because it is important now to the gardener what flavor and effect he prefers.
After all, no one wants marijuana with a bad taste or a bad punch. In general, strains of the “berry family” have a great flavor, because the terpenes are more fruity and sweet.
At this point it is important to tell you that not all genetics have the same effects, for example, the pure sativa strain is higher and cleaner. In the case of the sativa type, more hybrid produces a mental and energetic effect and the finish of the flying in general is heavier.
In contrast, the indica strain in general produces effects in your body and brain. In general the effect of indica varieties are heavy and couchlock.
After this introduction, we go with the guide to planting cannabis seeds.
What do I need to plant my cannabis seeds?
Firstly, it is necessary to germinate the seeds in a good ambient with darkness, humidity, and some temperature.
For this process, you will need the following materials. This is an easy process but you need a little patience.
- Clean water.
- Airtight plastic pot where you can store the seeds.
- Kitchen or bathroom paper.
Step by step:
- Firstly take the kitchen or bathroom paper and moisten it, avoid that it remains with excess water, try to make a layer of considerable thickness.
- Afterward, put the paper in the base of the hermetic plastic pot.
- The following step is to put the seeds inside the airtight pot and on top of the damp paper.
- Indeed it is necessary to check the inside of the pot every 5 hours per day. From 48 to 72 hours the seeds are open and show the principal roots.
- When you germinate, the seeds need a good temperature. Presently it is important if the plastic pot has between 70º to 80ºF of temperature and the paper has good humidity.
- The seeds when shown to the principal roots, in effect are ready for planting in a small plastic glass 300cc at 1L.
- For this reason, the seeds need a good soil or hydro system of cultivation, to grow in a good way. When you put the seed in the soil make a small hole and bury the seed very carefully, without breaking the main root
- By the same token of careful the main roots, is necessary to make irrigation with a water sprinkler for having a soil with good humidity. In general, the small seeds need water but not in excess, this is important to have a good level of humidity on the soil.
- Secondly, after 3 to 5 days, the cotyledons rise to the surface and break through the soil to see daylight. Also, the central stem begins to grow, during this time wait for the second pair of sheets to give the power of light.
- In conclusion, your mission is ready because now, you know how to plants cannabis seeds in 10 simple steps. Now only you need to enjoy the best cannabis seeds of OSS Seeds Bank.